Monday, February 8, 2010

Umbrella On A Sunny Day

My youngest loves umbrellas. We have gone through a few and finally brought myself to purchase new ones. After three days he still cannot pull himself away. To me it is a plain black umbrella. To him...shelter from the rain, sun, hiding from his brother, creating a home for his stuffed animal, and just to hang around his tiny little wrist in case of emergency :)

While he was using it to build a fort today I jumped in my craft room to cut a few sheets of felt.

I love felt! It is all around me (literally, all over the craft room) and I can't seem to get enough. So many uses, but definitely so little time.

Just starting to dive into the wonderful new products of Nikki Sivils. This is one card I have made using her new line, Flaming Butterfly. Such beautiful, bold colors!

Don't forget to scroll down for your chance to win my Giveaway...only a couple days left!

Thank you everyone for your constant support and kind words. I am truely grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life.

Goodnight and be back on Thursday with a project from Willow Bee by Nikki Sivils and to announce the winner!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Lori, so nice to chat with you the other day.....If you have too many of the felt flowers feel free to send them my way!!! lol Happy to be on a team with you hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are FABULOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Fantastic card too!

    ReplyDelete