Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blessing

Just poppin in this morning to bring you the Sketchy Sunday card for 365 Cards. Before I lock myself away in my craft room for the day here are two cards created using the sketch of the day. Many wonderful cards to see, as usual, so don't forget to pop over and take a peek.This week's digital stamps come from a Sew Many Cards. I couldn't resist using this baby owl.
Hope everyone is enjoying their springy Sunday. I keep hearing "mommy" echoing through our house which means it is time to go.

See you back here on Wednesday!

Andrea

9 comments:

Teri said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration! I have to work on a thank-you card later today, and now you've got me inspired. :)

Shauna said...

That baby owl is super cute. I can see why you couldn't resist using him! And I love the little flowers!

Melanie said...

Beautiful cards Andrea and that owl is just adorable. Your card is so soft and sweet!

MicheleV said...

Beautiful card - just love the owl! Too cute!

Rose said...

they are beautiful and that owl is too sweet :)

~amy~ said...

Okay, you rocked that sweet owl!!!

Karina said...

Hi Andrea, you make so lovely things! Like your style! I will pop in here again from time to time.
Love from Karina

Gloria Stengel said...

They are both stunning, Andrea. I love them. The colors are soft and pretty. I love the layers and ribbon! Yum!

Ramona said...

This card is such a Cute card!!

Hugs~
Ramona