Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Creativity Blooming

There is nothing like creating with my mother! Over the past two days we have been working away in my craft room and playing with every type of material we can possibly find. Her creativeness and drive inspire me and I am thankful for the time we get to spend together.

So as we worked away we finally came upon little wooden pieces which she stowed away in her luggage. After two weeks into her visit we finally put our crafty hands together to come up with these little pincushions. So fun, so colorful, and so perfect for my craft table.


After three hours of rushing past one another, finding the perfect felt, stamp, and pins we have created several which will be seen shortly in my Etsy shop, my mothers shop (practicalelegance.etsy.com) and one will be included in the giveaway on Friday.

Hope you enjoyed this post, as I know that I have enjoyed sharing these with you and always enjoy creating something new.

Wishing you all a great Wednesday and see you on Friday!!!

Andrea

14 comments:

A Scrappy Design said...

Those are soooo cute!

delliechan said...

Would you share your craft room one day? I bet its awesome :)

JESSICA said...

Love them all!!!!!

Christy said...

super cute!

Jes said...

Those are adorable! What a great idea, and so very creative, these are really thinking outside the box. Thanks so much for sharing these!

Donna E. said...

wow these are beautiful! thanks for the chance!

Donna E. said...

wow these are beautiful! thanks for the chance!

Penny Peck said...

Absolutely adorable!

Emily said...

These are AWESOME -- I love them

Emily said...

These are GREAT !

barb said...

So very cute!!! Love them!!

mustangkayla said...

Those are very cute! They must have sold fast as I didn't see them in your etsy store!

MelodyP said...

Ooooh, love these. So very cute. Would love to have one sitting on my craft table.

Terri said...

They are so cute! I am going to have to buy a couple. One for my Mom and one for me!