Friday, March 26, 2010

On the list of to-dos....

Spring is upon us and I have been working away on our house cleaning to-do list. Always growing, guaranteed lots of dust, and usually realize that life is just a little easier with less. Truly amazing what a little fresh paint, scrubbed floors, and a big trip to Goodwill and the recycling center will do to brighten our day and welcome a new season. Just crossing my fingers it will last more than a week :)

After a few long days of work I have finally been able to sit down and work on a new project that I have been so excited about. I have been so lucky to be given the opportunity to work with many talented women on two design teams, both at Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker and 365 Cards. This week I have added to this wonderful list.

MelJen's Designs is a place to find the most adorable, fun, and whimsical digital stamps. There are so many designs to choose from. I love the fact you can alter the size on your computer and print on any cardstock or paper you choose.

On this card I chose to use several different Crate Paper and Bo Bunny paper to print out the image and cut the portion of the image that I wanted to pop off the card. I finished it off using Copic markers, adhesive pearls, and a little glitter. (The image used in the card above is available for free by going to the blog! )

I am so excited to get started. You will be seeing so many projects each week from all three design teams. So much inspiration to draw from and I am certain that it will get your creative wheels spinning!

As my spring break with the kiddos begins I am off to plan my week ahead. There are many new projects to come in this next week along with a blog hop for MelJen's Designs and my project posts for both 365 Cards and Nikki Sivils.

Have a wonderful Friday and wishing everyone a super, fantastic weekend ahead!!!

Andrea

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is totally adorable! I love the dimension.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh this is beautiful! i love meljen's images and you certainly did her proud! now wonder you're on the dt!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Adorable! Love everything about it!

Karey said...

Oh by the way congrats on all the design teams. Don't see my other comment showing up so I'll say it again. "Sweet card."

kmassman said...

Cute card!

Rose said...

awwww this is too cute and i love the bunnies :)

Teri said...

This is adorable! :)

Shannon said...

I love this one. You have really made it HOP off the card. I will have to make me one to send to someone ;-)....

Shauna said...

Awww, that's such a sweet card!

Lissa said...

LOVE this card, hun! Congrats on making the design team! I can see why!

raindropecho said...

So wonderful! I absolutely love it!

- Ann

Kimberly S said...

Super cute Andrea, love the layered/dimensional bunnies! :)

merniebug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.