Monday, March 1, 2010

Springing Into Monday...

It's early Monday and ready to start this week off with a few items to share and an announcement.

First, today will be my first official blog post for Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker. When you get a chance stop by her blog and find a few items I created using her most recent three lines (which I have had so much fun playing with). Here are a couple of sneak peeks...
There are so many beautiful projects posted on her blog so enjoy!

Second, there is a very special blog crawl to come that you don't want to miss out.

And before I sign off for today an exciting announcement. I am now a designer for 365 Cards and so excited to get started! Many talented designers, beautiful cards, and fun challenges!

Wishing everyone a happy Monday and will return on Friday for another fun giveaway (I love these)!

Andrea

4 comments:

Rose said...

Congrats on making the 365 Cards DT!! :) your card is beautiful and I look forward to creating along side of you :)

Vicky said...

Congrats Andrea!! Welcome to the team...you're going to have so much fun! Looking forward to working with you!

TesaB said...

Congratulations to the DT spot on 365 cards! Wohoo! Looking forward working with you on the team! Love your blog, you do the most beautiful cards!

Linda Beeson said...

I think I love these closeups even more then the real deals at Nikki Sivils blog! Just amazing!