Friday, April 2, 2010

Nikki Sivils Time!

Easter is almost here, and it seems to have come so quickly this year! My little men are getting excited about coloring our eggs and both picked out their decorating kits. I may have to die cut a few flowers to add some of my own touches :)

Just wanted to bring you bring you two projects I did for Nikki Sivils blog yesterday. I had so much fun with her new lines: Dan The Record Man, Will He B The 1, and Ellie's Day Out.



Signing off for today. Will be back next Tuesday with a giveaway and a few special projects!

Andrea

3 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

these are just stunning! i love those hearts! have a fabulous long holiday weekend! stay safe, stay well, stay happy!

Katrina said...

Hey Andrea!!!! LOVE your NS projects soooo sooo cute!!!!!!

Amazing talent girlie!!

Hugs!

songskatesang said...

Hi! Adorable! You are so very talented!