Monday, April 19, 2010

So Much Goodness...

Although it is raining outside, there is so much sunshine indoors today. Tomorrow my little man turns four. With big brother looking out for him we are sure to make this a special day. We have the candle (specially picked out the number four today by big brother), the gifts, and practicing our happy birthday song. I just so lucky that I get six hours of him all to myself to celebrate before anyone else comes home. Happy Birthday to my big four year old!

Now to share a few projects I managed to sneak in today. I wanted to work with Nikki Sivils, as the box of goodies always sits next to my desk.Supplies used from Nikki Sivils include: papers and stamps from My Sweet Cherry Pie, U R My Favorite, Bella Blue and Oscar Too and Ellie's Day Out.

Here are a few more items I managed to create today, which will be up in my Etsy shop by the end of the week. Until tomorrow... have a fantastic evening!

Andrea

3 comments: