Sunday, April 11, 2010

such fantastic things...

Good Sunday morning to everyone! Waking up with my little ones stuggled beside me and starting the day off right. Working away this weekend to catch up on my to do list and have so many new items to share with you in the coming week, so check back beginning Tuesday!

To start things off this morning, a card I did for the Super Sketchy Sunday Challenge at
365 Cards. So many beautiful cards today, as usual, but completely in love with the flowers everyone used.

Check back beginning April 12th at 365 Cards for a blog hop that you don't want to miss.

I have been so grateful for the many opportunities that have been given to me recently. I am happy to say that I am now apart of Couture Cardstock and Paper Garden Projects Design Teams. You will be seeing many new projects within the next few weeks as I work away in my craft room (which needs a little cleaning out right now).

So before I sign off for the day I promised a giveaway that is long overdue. All you have to do is leave a comment here by Wednesday at 8:30 pm EST and I will randomly choose a winner. I will send the lucky winner a scrap pack, similar to the one below, and a special creation you are sure to love!
Good luck, enjoy the blog hop, and see you back on Tuesday for a special project post!

Andrea

19 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I LOVE that flower. Congrats on all the new DT posts. You definitely deserve them.

mustangkayla said...

Congrats on the DT's. Your card is SSSOOO pretty! Love the flower!

kmassman said...

Love your card! Congrats on the Couture and other design team!

Gloria Stengel said...

Did you make that flower?! I almost fainted when I saw the fabbie flowers on the blog today! woot woot!

Congrats on your DT spots. They are lucky to have you. You are super talented! Big hugs!

Teri said...

What a beautiful card! Did you diecut the centre pieces of the flower from felt? I just love it! :)

Rose said...

girl this is beautiful and i LOVE the fabric flower :)
and CONGRATS!!!!!

Manoli Navarro said...

loved the card, the flower is beautiful fabric.
And of course Congratulations on your new DT.
A greeting from Spain

gocanucksgo said...

Gorgeous looking card!!! I love the soft colours and the flower adds such a nice touch. Congrats on the DT positions! I look forward to seeing what you come up with =) Keep up the amazing work.

~amy~ said...

congrats...you are a busy chickie!

LOVE your take on today's sketch!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely gorgeous flower & card! isn't it wonderful to feel blessed! my heart is smiling for you!

Dianna said...

as usual another beautiful card! :) Congrats on the DTs!!

songskatesang said...

Congratulations!

Kay said...

Such a beautiful card. I'm in love with the flower!! You're so talented and I love your style! ♥♥ Kay

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

I love your flower embellie - just lovely. Welcome to the team!!

Dawn said...

Love your stuff Andrea. Your projects inspire me. Congrats on being selected to the two new DTs. You deserve it.

Lynette C said...

So happy for you. Your work is so beautiful you really deserve more avenues to show them. Love to see more of you creations.

Natalie said...

Hi! Just stumbled upon your blog when looking up those who were lucky enough to make it to the Scrapstreet team. Congratulations on this and all your other wonderful achievements :)

Garrett Family said...

So excited to see what other goodies you had in store for us! Congrats on all your success!

DebbieS said...

You have an amazing ability to bring inspirational beauty in every detail. It keeps getting better & better...