Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thank You For the Cake...

My now four year old son said this to me as we all sat around eating some delicious chocolate cake to celebrate his birthday. Such a polite and happy little man today.

So as we headed through the day prepping for the big event (really opening the presents was his main goal) I took a few moments to make a couple of cards. Just can't let the creative bug get away.

I just love butterflies. Something about them is just so breathe taking. Luckily when making them from paper you get so much variety: from punches to stamps, and so much more!
I will be back tomorrow for a few more projects and announcements. Thursday is the new release challenge for MelJen's Designs and there are so many cards to share. I was truly inspired by this week's release and know you will be as well. Maybe I will have to give a sneak peek tomorrow?

Also, April 24th is the blog hop for Paper Garden Projects. Play along and you could win!

Wishing you a peaceful evening and start to your Wednesday!

Andrea

2 comments: