Sunday, April 18, 2010

Where the Water Ends...

To my six and four year old the beach is a place of complete freedom. They spent so much time splashing in the waves, running and giggling, and squishing the wet sand between their toes. Something comes over them when they look out into a gigantic, endless ocean. It is refreshing to us and many people passing by that they can find so much enjoyment in something so simple.

Now we have returned home, I look at my craft room and find that something similar happens to me. My eyes light up, the wheels are spinning, and as I look out over my scrap bins of paper, felt and fabric something is brewing within. GO CREATE!
If you haven't checked it out already, don't forget to hop on over to 365 cards for the Sunday Sketch Challenge! This has been a very exciting blog hop week with so many beautiful cards and so many who play along each and every day.

This second card was created for Paper Garden Projects. You have just got to love the bright colors of the patterned paper.

Sending everyone many happy thoughts on this Sunday. Hope you have a wonderful start to this week.

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Love your take on today's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I just love all your creations : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a beautiful flower. I love that white airiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards girl and i love the little birdies :)

    ReplyDelete