Sunday, May 9, 2010

the housewife...

Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends out there who so deserve a day to be celebrated! Bringing you a card which was created for the Sketchy Sunday Challenge over at 365 Cards.

Digital image provided by Digital Doodles (1920 Vintage Dress).

Hope your day is filled with love!

Andrea

A Friendly Reminder...

Scrapstreet.com magazine is always looking for talented people and creative projects to publish in each issue. I am currently in search of altered art (i.e. gifts, mini albums, tags) to publish in the August, September, and October issues. If you have a project you think would be a good fit for the magazine please contact me at andrea@scrapstreet.com. I would love to see your projects and possibly use them in an upcoming issue.

Current UTurn Call - Let it Shine: From rhinestones to glitter, bring a little sparkle to your altered art.

4 comments:

  1. Happy mother's day!

    Gorgeous work on the sketch and that fab vintage image!!! I love your style!!!

    I have something for you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with this stamp Andrea. I totally love the way you worked this sketch. It really has an authentic look to it, and is so elegant. Thank you so much for doing such a great job with this stamp.

    Judy/DDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card and I love what you did with the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! O have somethig for you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete