Monday, May 10, 2010

i feel like this today...

See the owl above? That is me today. When I saw this in my stash of goodies it called to me. A million things on the list of to-dos, but not much motivation to head in one direction and get things done. Toys, crafts, clothes, dirt, and more dirt (from our garden) we are on project overload. Where does all of this "stuff" come from? We are usually very good about cleaning out the unwanted from our home on a regular basis, but somehow it multiplies. If only I were on top of it each and every day...but there are more important things to do like play with the kids and make a card, right?

So after a long and fun weekend I felt I deserved a day to put those projects aside, pull up to my craft table and start working away.

As I mentioned in a previous post, Paper Garden Projects has a great selection of scrapbooking supplies. I have fallen in love with the stamp set from Fiskars All Around Quotes stamp set. This quote is one I have been trying to live by for the past year. Something that may seem out of reach is really possible if you just believe in yourself enough to make it happen.

Before I go rush around the house checking on all my in-progress projects, I leave you with two reminders:

1. Don't forget to stop by Paper Garden Projects for their blog hop (as stated below). We would love to see your talent and remember that you could win a special prize!
2. A Friendly Reminder...

Scrapstreet.com magazine is always looking for talented people and creative projects to publish in each issue. I am currently in search of altered art (i.e. gifts, mini albums, tags) to publish in the August, September, and October issues. If you have a project you think would be a good fit for the magazine please contact me at andrea@scrapstreet.com. I would love to see your projects and possibly use them in an upcoming issue.

Current UTurn Call - Let it Shine: From rhinestones to glitter, bring a little sparkle to your altered art.


Hoping your Monday was enjoyable!

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards! I especially love the owl card with his droopy eyes :) I feel a little bit tired today myself, way too many chores to get done and so little energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your cards - such great paper combos. I sooooo here you on the too many projects. We are on overload here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of that off-centredness is so super cute.. so you must have also felt cute that day, right? ;-)
    Ditto on the owl.. definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete