Saturday, May 15, 2010

isn't she lovely...

I have two boys. Love them and wouldn't trade my life for anything. But when it comes to paper crafting I long to work with anything pink. This week I created a card that is truely girly. Thanks to Some Odd Girl and their adorable digital stamp, Mae Posies, I had a great time creating this card for the Sketchy Sunday Challenge over at 365 Cards.
Don't forget to scroll to my previous post where there is a challenge waiting for you from Paper Garden Projects.

Also, to bring you two projects which were recently posted on Nikki Sivils blog (for a complete supply list and tips head on over to her blog)...

Enjoy all of the challenges and see you back here on Tuesday for a fabulous Nikki giveaway!


Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Andrea you are amazing with those cards! Love the flowers on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the felt frame on your 365 card!! the other two are awesome also :)

    ReplyDelete