Sunday, May 23, 2010

its all rearranged...

Although there is still clean up to be done, we are spending our Sunday rearranging our house. After a year of our little ones sharing a room we are exhausted from the nightly bedtime routine. They are best friends and boy do they enjoy spending every second together, but when the clock strikes eight it is time for the party to be shut down. Now I just hope a dividing wall between the beds will keep them sleeping when the lights go down....we will see!

So, on to posting my Sketchy Sunday Challenge for 365 Cards. This weeks sentiment stamp was brought to you by Ippity Stamps. There is a great price to be won so hop on over and check it out!

The winner of the Nikki Sivils Giveaway.... CONGRATS Lynette! I will be sending off your goodies this week. My next giveaway will be posted tomorrow and will end on Thursday. You won't want to miss it.

One last card for today and then back to work. My "boss" just caught me on here so I should be going now :)
Have a super day and hope you are enjoying a bit of sunshine where you are today.

Andrea

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Whew - it feels good to get projects like that done. We did a yard clean up and other such stuff this week end.

I love these cards!

~amy~ said...

Love your take on the sunday sketch...great idea to use the fabric...love your other card too...sooooo pretty!!!

Jen T said...

I love the fabric, great idea for scraps!

Josie said...

This is my first time visiting ur page... I fell in love with your work!! :)