Sunday, May 30, 2010

it's sketch time...

It's Sunday and you know what time it is...


The digital image for this week was provided by KLM Digital Designs. I absolutely love this image! To check out other images and cards from the design team today hop on over to 365 Cards.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. With a few bumps in the road in our little world so far this weekend I am staying in for the next two days. My oldest was the monkey jumping on the bed, ended up falling off and I think you can guess what happened next.

Enjoy, be safe, and see you back here in a couple of days!

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. SWEET take on the sketch...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the colors on your beautiful card!! fantastic take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable card!

    ouch on the mishap but hope all is well.

    i remember when i was very young, my brother & i were jumping on my mom's bed and the bed actually BROKE!. she lifted it up and put a paint can under it. it was there til she died - over 30 yrs!!! it was funny at the time.


    thanks for the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I love the white card as it makes all the colors just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love the image and the softness of the card! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete