Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My little friends

Challenge Thursday is almost here for MelJen's Designs. So many cute cards to be shared and a wonderful new collection of digital stamps to come. Although there are no sneak peeks to share today, I bring you two cards that I created using last week's release. So adorable and fun to play with.



I used both the Little Fish and Lots O Love Octopus image.

Now to actually start my day and begin the cleaning that is desparately needed! I wish I had the desire to clean more often, but passing my craft room on a regular basis makes this a challenge.

Wishing you all a splendid Wednesday.

Andrea

8 comments:

Heidi Kelley said...

these are darling cards!!

mustangkayla said...

What sweet sweet cards! I love the fish and octopus!

Janneke Smit said...

adorable cards!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i love these! and the colors you used are gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

These are adorable!

Jenny said...

Adorable! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Teri said...

I just love these! Absolutely adorable! :)

Lulu said...

Those are soooooo cute!!!! :)