Friday, May 7, 2010

relax. be happy. celebrate.

When I came across the Fiskars stamp set (All Around Quotes) from Paper Garden Projects I knew that this would be my favorite stamp: "if you want to be happy, be." Simple and true.

Before I sign off for today, just a little reminder:

Scrapstreet.com magazine is always looking for talented people and creative projects to publish in each issue. I am currently in search of altered art (i.e. gifts, mini albums, tags) to publish in the August, September, and October issues. If you have a project you think would be a good fit for the magazine please contact me at andrea@scrapstreet.com. I would love to see your projects and possibly use them in an upcoming issue.

Current UTurn Call - Let it Shine: From rhinestones to glitter, bring a little sparkle to your altered art.

I know there is lots of talent out there to be shown off. I would love to have the opportunity to write about yours.

Wishing everyone a very happy Mother's Day this weekend. Hoping it is filled with laughter, love, and so much joy! I am so thankful for both my mother and mother-in-law for all of the love and support I receive, even from 3,000 miles away.

Andrea

2 comments:

Rose said...

girl this is so pretty :)

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!

Saskia :)