Sunday, June 13, 2010

and a happy Sunday to you...

It is time for the 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday Challenge...are you ready?

This week's stickers were provided by SRM Stickers. They are amazing, and you may have seen a few recently on my tags and cards.


Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I have so many new and exciting things to share in the next few weeks. Hope you can come along and share in the fun with me. I will be posting more little houses in the next few weeks, which will be so much fun to create!

Have a great day and make sure to check out all of the great cards on the 365 Cards blog!

Andrea

6 comments:

  1. Sweet and delicate card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the details of sewing and the colors are so feminine!
    I have become a follower of your blog and if you would like to check out mine, it is:
    www.sscrafter.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card, Andrea! So soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! All of the colors, the buttons, the little pearls. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is beautiful!! looking forward to seeing the little houses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete