Friday, June 18, 2010

a bundle of joy...

Good morning, afternoon, and evening to you all. Bringing you a special post on two shops on Etsy that I am crazy for today. I have fallen for wrinkle ribbon and as soon as I receive it...I use it! So I wanted to explore the Etsy world and find a shop that has more variety at a great price. After a quick search I came across this shop...Prairie Bird Boutique. Oh the colors bundles they have are beautiful and how can you not just fall in love.

This images are pulled right from the shop and if you visit it you will find that there are many more color bundles waiting for you. So of course I had to have some and when I the mailman came to our box the other day I rushed out to greet him to find this...

So of couse, I had to get to work and use it. The ribbon, little flowers, and craft paper with stamped writing all came from the bundles.

Before I go...my friend at Maple Sugar Lane is selling a few new items that are a must see. She has also given me permission to giveaway another adorable headband. All you have to do is leave a comment here by the 22nd and I will choose a winner at random.
Enjoy your evening and see you back here on Sunday!

Andrea

PS: Thank you EVERYONE for your Etsy support. I just reached 6000 sales and couldn't have done it without you all. I have loved creating and sharing with everyone and hope to continue!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 6,000 sales!!! :) I am so happy for you! Do I have to say how much I like this card? You already know! And I really love the color combination of this headband...I really do! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely headbands! Your flowers are put to such good use in a variety of ways! Love it!! Can't wait to get our next order :-) Thanks for you creativity really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea so glad for you on your 6000 sales. You know it is really not good for those of us who want your things. (We can't get them because someone else has snatched them up before we even get to see them.)LOL
    GOOD FOR YOU!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the sales! That is a whole bunch! The headbands are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Andrea!! Congratulations on 6,000! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow... HUGE congrats!! You create beautiful projects and love how "shabby chic" they are!

    ReplyDelete