Saturday, June 26, 2010

friends...


365 Cards Sunday challenge featuring images from Diggy Kitty.
Additional Supplies include Couture Cardstock and Nikki Sivils sentiment (Ellie's Day Out).

Whether I have known you since I was five or we just met and hit it off, friendships are an essential part of my life. There are a few friends who are like my other half...sharing intimate details about struggles and successes and regardless of the cards dealt in life never leave each others side. Some friends come in and out quickly, but leave behind a sweet memory that is tucked away and cherished for a lifetime. And there are those who come and go over the years and no matter how much time passes I seem to always rediscover that same connection we once shared. As time seems to move along so quickly I am truly thankful for the all the friends that I have made along the way.

Thank you to my friends who have shared so many stories with me and have allowed me to share mine. Until next week!

Andrea

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

excellent job andrea...I love what you've done!

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!

Saskia :)

Rose said...

girl i LOVE this card!!! fantastic how you used different sized dolls.... must try that sometime :)

Heidi Kelley said...

okay, seriously. I cannot get over how cute this card is! I may have to scraplift this!!!

Melissa said...

this card is soooo cute! I love the little images with the dolls and the details are so adorable!