Saturday, June 26, 2010

double take...

I have had a lot of fun over the past two weeks using amazing products from Prairie Bird Boutique and would love to share more! There are just so many colors to choose from and this week I had to get my hands on a few more. Here is one of the items purchased...

Not Quite White bundle, and now that my collection is almost complete I decided to get to work. I wanted to show how I could use the ribbon for both a soft pastel and brightly colored card. And the result...On the card above I also used Vintage Ribbon from her shop. It is a perfect item for a card. Easy to work with, bends and folds as needed, and loved the fabric touch.

The ribbon used above on the hello card comes from her Dozen Roses bundle. Absolutely stunning, rich in color and really goes with any style.

I was in a felt kind of mood yesterday as well and decided to work off the pincushion design I had done previously with the little bud and wooden base. I cut, twisted, sewed and out of all that work came this...

The day is almost half over and I sit here doing much of nothing. Thankfully we will be spending our evening with great friends and back to a quiet house to spend time with my Etsy family! I will be posting a few goodies tonight and here is a peek at one of my new felt flower sets...

Hope you are enjoying your last weekend in June (can you believe it is almost July?). I will see you tomorrow for the Sunday 365 Cards Challenge! Also, don't forget to play along with the Paper Garden Projects challenge to enter in a chance to win an adorable stamp!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. These projects are just beautiful! Wow! I absolutely love that poofy ribbon and the push pin cushion turned out so soft looking and adorable!

    ReplyDelete