Sunday, June 20, 2010

a little drizzle outside...

First things first, wishing my dad and husband a very happy Father's Day. The little ones have been busy in the kitchen already baking cookies...which I am sure they are enjoying more for themselves, but who wouldn't...and getting things ready to spend the day celebrating their daddy. As my daddy is so far away today, I am sending lots of love. I hope all of you are enjoying your day and celebrating those special men in your lives!

So on with the challenge...

Here in Florida, this time of year, we get a daily dose of thunderstorms and this past week is no exception. Usually we make ourselves busy with toys, games, cleaning (never short on that) and pulling up a blanket and squeezing together on the couch...but, after two weeks at home now for the summer it is time to break out of here. That is where my Sunday card for 365 Cards challenge comes into play.

This frog is so stinkin' cute and we were lucky enough to work with it this week provided by Lia Stampz. Other supplies used include blending paper from Couture Cardstock.

Don't forget about...

** Summer Garden Walk from Paper Garden Projects (down below and the PGP blog) **

** Giveaway (below) **

Thank you for joining me today, hope you are getting a little sunshine...but if you aren't hope you can be as happy and stylish as this frog is singing in the rain!

Andrea

8 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh that is too cute! fabulous colors too!

fret not, we in the midwest have had lots of rain too! with some heat thrown in!

~amy~ said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

TesaB said...

This is soooo awesome! Geeee, he is totally cute, and what a great sentiment!

Melissa said...

This card is soooo cute! I love the string coming from the buttons. The colors and sewing is so elegant and beautiful.

Cheryl said...

This is super cute! I love all the paper piecing

Jaime said...

Love the rain card! Its forcing us to be creative, but I love how you included in right into a card :)

Melyssa said...

Oh my goodness this card is just too cute for words! I love it!

Rose said...

too stinken CUTE!!! and i love the sentiment lol