Monday, June 28, 2010

a little sweet tooth satisfied...

As I was working on a project for the Thursday challenge over on MelJen's Designs it was difficult not to make more...so I did and just wanted to share with you what satisfied my sweet tooth for today.

Using cupcake mouse, papers from Couture Cardstock, webster's pages (Paper Garden Projects), october afternoon, bazzill basics, my mind's eye, ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique. Using strings of hearts, october afternoon from Paper Garden Projects, my mind's eye, ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique.
Using strawbeary fairy, paper from Couture Cardstock, october afternoon (Paper Garden Projects), ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique.

The last week in June and so much to take in, chores to get done, and fun to be had! Wishing everyone a wonderful Monday and I will be back on Wednesday.

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. All these projects are wonderful, I love each one! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea these are gorgeous! I love the colours you've chosen and your attention to the little details!

    ReplyDelete