Monday, June 21, 2010

sending hugs...

As a new design team member for Mission To Create I dove right in and took on challenge 19 with a smile.

Here was the challenge:

Design a card that: uses the word "HUG" in the title, bling, die cuts, embossed paper, and two different types of ribbon.

From that came this...

Hop on over to enter the challenge and possibly win a Nikki Sivils prize pack! Now to get ready for the next challenge.

Make sure you...

1. Hop on over to Mission to Create to enter the challenge.

2. Enter in the Paper Garden Projects challenge. (post below)

3. Enter my giveaway. (post below)

4. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

See you tomorrow as I bring you a few more new projects that I have been working on. The little houses are in the process of being constructed and can't wait to share.

Andrea

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the sewing you did to this card! Beautiful work!

Deborah said...

I love your card!