Tuesday, June 29, 2010

tag your it...

After a mean game of Guess Who and Diego 123 it was time to tinker with tags. Again...my scrap bins are overflowing with bits and pieces of colorful paper, but I never seem to make even a small dent in using it up. So I work away...try new techniques and hope that someday I can go from two bins down to one.
I recently came across a product in my craft room that hadn't been used in quite some time...it must have been calling out to me. With my new love for wrinkle ribbon (Prairie Bird Boutique) and my lasting obsession for anything felt I created these blooms. To find out how I made these, and the felt center of the flowers in the above tag, swing back by next week as I show you step by step. Simple and the end result is beautiful!

Only three more days for the Paper Garden Projects fun summer challenge...hurry! I know you have something to share. Would love to see more of your creations. You could be the lucky winner of an adorable stamp. Don't miss out!

I don't get it...how is it that I continue to clean, play a little on the side, and the house at the end of the day is a disaster. Really...when did this happen? Off to do the dreaded task of cleaning...again!

Have a super fantastic day and don't forget about the Paper Garden Project challenge.

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. These tags are so beautiful! I love the flowers and am looking forward to the tutorial!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER!!! Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all beautiful and looking forward to seeing how you make those awesome flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, welcome to the Whimsie Doodles DT!! I can't wait to start working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, LOVE these tags and flowers. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete