Monday, June 14, 2010

think happy thoughts...

Just popping by today to bring you a single tag that I put together this morning. Similar to ones I had made recently, but mixing it up a bit each time. I have been finding small pieces of fabric here and there in my craft room and adding it to projects. I just love the way it looks. Each time different, but beautiful. Now off to make two more. I am trying to stay away from crafting a little during the summer, but the ideas keep coming and I just can't stay away. Do you ever feel this way?

Sending many happy thoughts your way today!

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. i love this tag! i think that staying away from crafting is just too hard ;) i know there are things that i could/ should be doing, but i honestly KNOW that crafting de-stresses me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this tag is lovely! Absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete