Thursday, June 17, 2010

two scoops please...

A double dose of sweetness today as MelJen's Designs release a few new images that are simply adorable! When I print out my images I find that sometimes I have a few left over and just now getting around to using these little bits and pieces. This mini card was made using the pansies image, which is probably still my favorite so far.
Enjoy the challenge and all of the amazing inspiration.

Tomorrow is a special post featuring two shops on Etsy that I LOVE and another GIVEAWAY. Here is a sneak peak...

See you back here tomorrow and the little houses have arrived! Now to get decorating. Just a reminder that I will be listing new items on Etsy tonight if you wanted to stop back by.

Hope you have many happy moments today!

Andrea

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, really like the ice cream card, such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been checking your shop every day! Can't wait to see what you put in there - such lovelies all the time.

    ReplyDelete