Thursday, June 3, 2010

working away...

I have been working away this week to bring you so many new projects and can't wait to share them over the next couple of days.

Today I bring you two cards made using MelJen's Designs. I pulled out my Graphic 45 papers and went to work yesterday.

In the first card I used Love Dove and the second Pair of Poppies from last weeks release.

Off to start the day. Tomorrow is a special GIVEAWAY, including one item from my dear friend at Maple Sugar Lane. You don't want to miss out! Also, it is Etsy listing day tomorrow.

Hope you have a wonderful day and hope to see you back here tomorrow!

Andrea

8 comments:

  1. Love both of these cards! The soft colors are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! They are so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea: I'm just crazy in love with this gorgeous card. It's so soft and feminine and pretty. Beautiful job with all the lace and detail. Hugs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize there was two cards at first, and I guess I should have read what others had written before I say anything. I would have said something different, but I still mean every (repeated) word of it. They truely are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft look to both of these beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely cards these are, really beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. both are so pretty but i LOVE the first one with the bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your use of color. So soft and beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete