Monday, July 5, 2010

extraordinary...

Just one of the words to describe the new digital stamps from Whimsie Doodles. If you haven't ventured in the direction of digitals images yet...I would invite you to try them out. You probably will fall in love like I have...

Thank you for joining me today and don't forget to check out the other design team members projects. You will be amazed... I guarntee it!

Alicia Ekermans

Joy Stagg

Linda Cummings

Melyssa Connolly

Nikki Tanner

Shannon Teubner

Sheri Gilson

Andrea

11 comments:

  1. These are so ADORABLE! I LOVE the beautiful colors you used on your projects!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags!! The detail on the geishas is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and the colors are terrific

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tags and card!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The geishas are great. I love the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tag and card are just beautiful!! I love all of the ribbon, lace and pearls you have used. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag! The ribbon, button, and little tag on the card are perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great. I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the sneak peek didn't do these projects justice! LOVE them both :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card & tag, Andrea!! Love the detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is amazing, both of them!

    ReplyDelete