Wednesday, July 14, 2010

freshly plucked...

Bringing you something sweet today and freshly plucked from my craft room this morning. Feeling a little lost without the continually chatter of my little ones circling around my feet. However, there are no schedules demanding my immediate attention and only a long...ok, very long...list of projects to complete in my craft room, a leak that is has me completely puzzled upstairs now, and a pile of laundry so high I bet if I stacked one on top of the other it would reach the ceiling. I know it sounds like fun, but it is all mine :)

So just to share two items today and get myself ready for whatever comes my way. I need inspiration and quickly! As I experiment with Copic markers and my new stamps from
Paper Garden Projects (flourishes: from the garden and strawberries) this is what I cam up with...
Using Copic markers are still pretty new for me. I probably have seven markers and really don't know which ones to acquire next and saving a little here and there just to get one. It may take me a little while, but maybe someday I will finally get it.

Another strawberry find from Whimsie Doodles sentiment edibles. The great thing about this set is the sentiments and just overall style of the food items. Simple to print and cut!

Have an amazing day and hopefully something will hit me in the inspiration department. Something new is brewing and I need to find a moment to play.

Andrea

3 comments:

JESSICA said...

Love the strawberries card!!! Is so pretty!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Both are very beautiful!

Melissa said...

These are so cute!! Love the soft details!!