Wednesday, July 28, 2010

in a days work...

The past few days have been filled with so much joy. Our little ones have returned from their summer adventures with big old smiles on their faces, they have enjoyed (and practically stalked) our newest addition to the family Sandy the kitty, and able to spend sometime with my mother-in-law. Now that I have a moment when everyone has gone to bed there is so much to share with you!

First, the
Whimsie Wednesday Challenge has been posted and it was my first post for Whimsie Doodles. Hope you can join in the challenge...I would love to see your work! My theme was "somethin' sweet" and these are the tags I made using sentiment edibles...
Second, today is MelJen's Designs Challenge and oh my goodness are the new images absolutely adorable...and once you lays eyes on them know you will feel the same! This week's challenge is based on a sketch for which I used the Monkey Toes image...
And after seeing the chocolates (which if you know me I can't resist the sweets)...I wanted to use the chocolate treat image, singling out the center chocolate...

Finally...the winner of the card set is Corbett Creations! Please contact me at andreascreativepapertrail@hotmail.com with your information by Monday and I will send it on its way...congratulations! Stay tuned as I am gathering another set of goodies to giveaway beginning next Monday!

Andrea

7 comments:

JESSICA said...

Lovely and yummy projects!!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Fabulous projects, Andrea!! I love the set of tags!!

Saskia said...

Wow! Your work is very yummy!!! Beautiful!!

Greetings,Saskia :)

Jennifer Y said...

WOW! Simply gorgeous and sweet! You need your own card store! :))

Kindra said...

AMAZING!! I just love them all! The tags are so bright and fun! And who doesn't love little monkeys and chocolate! =)

Daniela said...

I love them all!!!

Deborah said...

absolutely adorable!!