Tuesday, July 20, 2010

lets play...

It's time for a new mission from Mission to Create. Here is the mission: bingo card, sandpaper, handmade flower, ink it up!, and tissue paper. So list in hand I created this...

Kate, my wonderful etsy friend, has amazing vintage Bingo cards in her shop. When presented with this mission I quickly jumped over to her site and couldn't be more happy with the result.

I had a visions last night of a felt mobile or wall art for one of my boys rooms...using my supplies to create something for them would be ideal. We will see if it comes out the way I have planned. Supplies: two dowels, felt circles, sewing machine...now to go turn those into what is swimming around in my head.

It is Tuesday...one more week of quiet and then my house will be filled with my little ones chatting once again. Have an amazing day and enjoy crafting!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Thank you so much dear friend. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! This color combination is great!!!

    ReplyDelete