Sunday, July 4, 2010

my heart is full...

As I prepare for my mothers arrival....cleaning, crafting, cleaning, cleaning (as you can see I snuck in crafting)...there is so much excitment in the air. The kids have the stack of sprakles waiting close by, the smell of brownies baking in the oven will soon be circulating around the house to cover up the smell of cleaning solution that has taken over, and I am ready to kick it with the family. My heart is full of love and happiness today.
This weeks mission over at the Mission to Create blog was to use the following:

Office Supply
Orange and Pink
Round Edges
Use a Punch
An Object -No people/animals

Hope you will join in the mission.

Have an amazing 4th, be safe, and see you back here tomorrow for a Whimsie Doodle reveal and only two days away from the ribbon tutorial and giveaway.

Andrea

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Have fun with your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!
    Enjoy your time with your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it sounds wonderul. Have a fabulous time with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there!!
    i love the card you created for this weeks challenge...gorgeous!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love how you combined all these elements together and they look fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete