Wednesday, July 14, 2010

room for the two of us...

It's almost time for us to fly away on a little weekend getaway. Full of excitment, a little nervous about leaving home, but know that it is greatly needed. So as I prepare for the few days away I am trying my hardest to keep up with all of the challenges, orders, and all of the ideas swimming through my head...now if I could avoid sleeping in (which is difficult not to do when the kiddos are away) then I would probably get more done :)

So for today's MelJen's Designs challenge we were asked to created a card that was 4.5" x 9".
Supplies used: penpal mouse from MelJen's Designs, wrinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique
, strawberries flourishes stamp sentiment from Paper Garden Projects.Supplies used: fuzzy owl from MelJen's Designs

Hope I see your card entry in this week's challenge!

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. What a cute cards!
    They're adorable..
    -xxx- Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness these are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOTH ARE JUST SO ADORABLE BUT I'M ESPECIALLY DRAWN TO THAT CUTE PENPAL MOUSE. THE BUTTONS ARE JUST THE PERFECT ADDITION AND THAT RIBBON IS POSITIVELY YUMMY. BEAUTIFUL WORK ANDREA. HUGS, MELANIE

    ReplyDelete