Saturday, July 31, 2010

spending time with my minis....

I am off today to get some much needed family time with our little ones...buying a pan at the Goodwill to make our crystals, picking out a backpack for my littlest bug and attending to our Saturday library activities. Busy but always fun. So today I celebrate the minis...which I went a little mini crazy last night and couldn't stop. They are easy, use small pieces of scraps and perfect sets for gifts or gift tags.

First a set of minis using MelJen's Designs. Eight little cards in all...each sporting thread and adhesive pearls, but each using a different variety of paper from my scrap bin.
This second set uses images from Whimsie Doodles.

Off to get ready and head out the door. Have a wonderful Saturday and see you back here tomorrow hopefully for the 365 Cards challenge and a Nikki Sivils post using her new products...which I am so excited about!

Andrea

8 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

They are all absolutely adorable!! Love the worm on the hook. :)

~amy~ said...

Sooooo cute!!! I especially love the owl!!

Ros said...

Stunningly adorable as usual!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love the mini size and all your fabulous detail!!

Melissa said...

So adorable!!! I love all of them and how the colors are so light and everything goes together! Great idea!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

THis are so stinkin cute!

Nicole said...

AW, these are just adorable, Andrea! Love the mini-ness!

Leah the Orange said...

OOOHHH, love your minis, Andrea! that last one is just tiny gorgeousness!

now i'm all inspired to make tags and stuff.....