Saturday, July 3, 2010

tie it in a bow...

You can tie it in a knot...you can tie it in a bow...either way you use it is sure to be just beautiful! As I am creating here and there and really everywhere in my house this weekend I am stopping to give a little show and tell again for the lovely Prairie Bird Boutique ribbon I can't seem to get enough of...right? Here are a couple of cards created this weekend for special Etsy friends of mine...
Additional supplies from Paper Garden Projects: Fiskars all around quote clear stamps , Webster's Pages paper and KaiserCraft adhesive pearls.

Tomorrow is the Mission to Create Challenge 20 and there are sure to be more beautiful cards to share. A little sneak peek of the card I create...

Hope everyone is enjoying their 4th celebrations. My momma is comin' tomorrow and so much to get done. There is nothing like your mother coming to visit and feeling like she has to be put to work...well maybe when it comes to crafting an extra hand may help...hope she doesn't read this. Off to go get plenty of snuggle time in with the boys before they head off for weeks without me...I know they are crying on the inside, you think?

See you back here tomorrow!

Andrea

4 comments:

JESSICA said...

Beautiful! Hope you enjoy your mom-daughter time and that the boys have a good time too...

Jen T said...

I love what you have done with the ribbon. I ordered some and can't wait for your tutorial on the flowers!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards! I love the softness of them.

songskatesang said...

Hey there! I love your new header - that is lovely!

Mine just came back from Texas after two weeks - it was so good to have them back, but I am so thankful for the time. Hubby and I tried to squeeze in a lot of us time and it was so great. We are already considering doing it next summer!