Monday, July 19, 2010

time for a little change...

For my 365 Card Sunday challenge we were asked to work with Lauretta's Digital Stamps.



Change for the better is always welcome in my life. After an amazing weekend away with my hubby it is time to change directions once again...and on the table for discussion, my etsy shop. I am not one to balance my life well...I spend most my time crafting, being a mother, and spending time with friends and somewhere along the way I lost that much needed me time and being present for my kids, husband, and home 100%. As I love crafting my participation in my blog and design teams will remain strong...I really can't pull myself away completely. I have met some amazing people who inspire me in so many ways. All of the items I will be posting are up for grabs, but thinking it may be fun to have an end of month giveaway of everything I created and one name will be drawn?...let me know if you think this will work. I can't help but want to share with you and put a smile on someone's face. So on that note I will be finishing up my orders...getting back to my challenges and projects with a slightly different outlook and agenda.

Thank you for always being supportive and hoping that will allow me to look back with no regrets.

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. I just love what you've done with the rainbow image Andrea...I hear you about the balancing act...it's a hard thing to maintain....

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, awesome job drawing lines in life. I think it is so hard (for me anyways) to draw lines, especially when you get satisfaction out of something.

    This is exciting! A new turn in life for you!

    I think a giveaway sounds like fun! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm your 100th follower! I just love this card so much!! I've purchased from you many times on etsy and I'm so sad to see your shop close... but I know how hard it can be to balance all of life's blessings! Please keep us posted if you will have any of your amazing creations up for purchase! (especially this card =)

    ReplyDelete