Wednesday, July 21, 2010

a very very unbirthday...

It's not my birthday, or anyone's that I know of here, but couldn't resist using this image from Whimsie Doodles for the Wednesday challenge...so let the shellabration begin for your unbirthday. This sketch was created by Alicia and what a fun sketch it was!

Don't forget to head on over to play along. You could be the lucky winner of an adorable image.

My first giveaway for my cards will be tomorrow. You don't want to miss it. Some of my favorites from over the past few weeks will be up for grabs. Hope to see you back here. I will also be participating in the MelJen's Design challenge, and on my off week. I have to see how to make an easel card first though.

Until tomorrow!

Andrea

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I want to win one of your 'shabby chic' cards or tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea - I love it!! Such a wonderful take on my sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastico card! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, your style is amazing. I've been a follower for a while but really enjoyed checking out your blog today.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh... great card!!!!!!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete