Friday, July 2, 2010

what a tease...

As the scent of freshly baked blueberry muffins circulates around our house this morning...as I have been stalking my pantry for food...I bring you a little sneaky peek from Whimsie Doodles...

I can't wait to share the rest of this project with you come Monday! While you are waiting hop on over to the other design team members blog to check out some amazing work and a sneak peek there as well...

Joy Stagg
Shannon Teubner
Linda Cummings
Alicia Ekermans
Sheri Gilson
Nikki Tanner
Melyssa Connolly

Have a amazing Friday and a terrific 4th of July weekend!

P.S: A reminder that I will be posting a tutorial on the 6th on how to make ribbon flowers. A special giveaway will be posted as well from Prairie Bird Boutique! Mark your calendars. Next week is going to be good!

4 comments:

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Lol how cute...perfect blog title for the picture AND for you talking about blueberry muffins! Oh my gosh. :-)

songskatesang said...

I am already looking forward to next week!

Ginny said...

awesome sneak! it looks AMAZING! :D

Melissa said...

Looks really cute!