Thursday, July 8, 2010

what's in your purse...

I have transitioned over the years from a diaper bag, to a smaller diaper bag, to an over the shoulder bag, now a small little black purse. Who ever thought that would happen...not me. I am not one to use many accessories...and maybe shouldn't call purses accessories, but I do. As my friends fall head over heels for purses in every color I continue to think how can I get rid of it and stuff everything in my back pocket. But then it happened...I fell in love with a purse!

I was recently invited to be a guest designer for Creations by AR. With so many amazing templates to choose from my eyes were drawn to the purse. Although I can't throw this one over the shoulder for a girls night out, I knew I could tuck a little something inside and give it to a friend. The Haute Tote template is adorable and such an amazing template.

Don't forget to scroll down for the Prairie Bird Boutique giveaway and the ribbon flower tutorial over at Scrapstreet.com. You have until the 10th to enter for this bundle!

Have a fabulous day!

Andrea

7 comments:

  1. I thought you really wanted to know what was in my purse! LOL! This is adorable girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I knew you'd do an awesome job with this tote and you did! I LOVE everything about it. The added flower and ribbon is the perfect touch. Like I said before, I LOVE your style! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors. Cute! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww...is a dream! Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE your little purse... it's absolutely fresh, adorable, and AMAZING :D

    ReplyDelete