Thursday, August 5, 2010

attempting simple...

As I have attempted over the past two weeks to lead a more simple life I find it somewhat challenging. I spend my evenings wandering through the house looking for something to do...which often leads me to crafting yet again...just like one of my favorite songs says "it's a hard habit to break". So as I head out today with kids in tow and hope for a fun day filled with smiles on our faces, which I hope stays that way. I must remember that it is ok to slow down and refocus once and awhile. Before I go just to share two cards with you which are perfect for the occasion...simple!

Today is a new Meljen's Design challenge and she once again created images that are incredibly adorable! This image is professor owl, which went perfect with my congrats stamp from Paper Garden Projects.
This card was created for The Pink Elephant (another challenge link found on MelJen's blog) and this weeks challenge was to create something sweet...not so difficult for me since I adore, love, slightly obsessed with anything in this category. Again using my favorite ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique...which reminds me, don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE (blog post below) by tomorrow evening for your chance to win another amazing bundle from Patsy. I will have another project to share tomorrow using her ribbon!

Wishing you a simple and relaxed day as well and see you here again tomorrow!

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Andrea!! Thank you so much for sharing them with TPE!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH, just gorgeous!!! Love them both, girlie! We are so proud to have you on the Meljen's team! You make everything even MORE fabulous!

    ReplyDelete