Tuesday, August 3, 2010

hello my flower stamps...

Flowers come in so many forms when crafting...fabric, felt, paper...die cut, hand cut and stamped...and feel in the mood this week to try them all. As I look for challenges over on the MelJen's Designs blog I am so excited by each. Brining attention to different elements and giving an opportunity to try something new. Today I worked on a challenge for Paper Sundaes which involved stitching...something I can and will do on almost every card...as you may have noticed.


Of course I had to use fabulous ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique and lace trim from Kate.

Don't forget to scroll down for a chance to win a new bundle of paper and wrinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique! You have until Friday to enter and it just takes a few minutes.

Have a wonderful evening and be back tomorrow for a special announcement!!!

Andrea

9 comments:

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous card, Andrea!! I love all the different textures!!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

How beautiful! I just love those flowers!

Kelly Massman said...

The whole card is gorgeous!

Crystal said...

What a beautiful card, so soft & feminine! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week :)

Kate @ Songs Kate Sang said...

Oh, this is absolutely lovely! I love the gentle feel of the card

TesaB said...

It's fantastic! So shabby romantic!!! LOve it!

fi's cards and crafts said...

beautiful & delicate card..fab stitching..thanks for joining us at Pape Sundaes this week.

Fi

Teri said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Nana said...

Gorgeous card, very pretty in those soft colors! Lovely!
Thank you for joining us at "Paper Sundaes" this week. Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana