Sunday, August 8, 2010

it's today...

Oh my goodness...already a few minor bumps in the road this morning, but so much to share. Not only is today the 365 Cards Sunday challenge, but a special blog post for Nikki Sivils and...announce the winner of the ribbon bundle. This weeks images for the challenge is brought to you by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

Today was also my turn posting my
Nikki Sivils projects for the month on her blog and loved working with one of her new lines...My Friend Birdie!

Before I go, the winner of the ribbon bundle was....Garrett Family! Congratulations and look forward to sending these out soon!

Tomorrow will be another card giveaway here and hope you can visit me again to enter for your chance to win!

Have a fabulous day and enjoy!

Andrea

7 comments:

  1. Your creations are beautiful! Her products are just fabulous. Congrats also to the Garrette family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! I'm a little tiny jealous! :-)
    Great projects and cards! LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous cards, lady! Glad to find you and your blog. Looking forward to a lifetime of sharing with you! Happy Creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the ribbon! I can't believe I won! I must have super good luck on this blog! Now I just have to get creating!

    ReplyDelete