Wednesday, September 22, 2010

is it time to sleep yet...

As the weeks go on and our school schedule is in full swing...it didn't take too long before we have all become exhausted. I worked late last night preparing for my challenge over at Whimside Doodles and realized this morning that I can no longer go on less than eight hours of peaceful sleep. Just when I feel like sitting down to rest...off to kid activities, homework and not to mention the pile of dishes and laundry that seem to come out of nowhere (really, how does that happen). One thing is for sure... I still love to play with paper!

So tomorrow I add another year to my age and have to say that this year has been a turning point in my life. A year full of fun getaways, tough decisions and many moments of laughter and joy. It has been a great journey to get to this point and hope that it continues along the same path. My four year old has promised me a pink diamond which, according to his measurements, will be about 1' x 2'. Don't think that it is in the cards, but just adorable and love this excitement. My six year old just wants to make sure he doesn't miss out on the cake...must take after his momma :)

To celebrate my challenge post of Whimsie Doodles today is all about banners. If you can get a chance to hop over and participate I would love to see your project and remember you could possibly win a digi! I did three projects, and for more detail hop on over to the blog and check them out.



Off to get some things done. Don't forget about the giveaways below...you could win one of two items! Will be back tomorrow for a MelJen's Design challenge.

Andrea

2 comments:

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Love these projects! It is good to see you back in the blog world. I have missed your posts :) Sounds like you have been really busy.

Shauna said...

Ok, that crab card nearly made me squeal. SO CUTE!