Thursday, September 30, 2010

pretty in pink...

Gotta say that I have never been around a little piggy (piggy bath) that has been this pink or cute, but in the mud...defiantly. Think I am in need of a smile or two more this week to keep me going and have been drawn to creating animal cards, as you may have noticed. As I cut each piece it brings these little critters to life and you are sure to hear a few little giggles from me. Today, over on MelJen's Designs blog, the Thursday challenge is to create a Monochromatic project without glitter...oh that was difficult :) Just seems natural to use glitter on a pink card...right?

That is all for today. The cleaning that was supposed to take place yesterday had been postponed until...well, now...so I best be on my way. Tomorrow is a very special day over at MelJen's Designs and I am sure to have a project or two to share and maybe a little giveaway :) Hope you can check back then!

Andrea

4 comments:

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Love this card!

songskatesang said...

Hello sweet little piggy! Aren't you precious!?

Saskia said...

The cutest piggy ever seen!! :)

Saskia

Monia said...

So cute! I love it.