Wednesday, September 29, 2010

pucker up...

I couldn't resist...she is just so darn cute! This image, mini valentines from Whimsie Doodles, was perfect for this week's Whimsie Wednesday challenge to create a shaped card. I am pretty sure it would put a smile on anyone's face. Making my visit today brief today as I should be cleaning...but really isn't crafting more of a priority? If only I could convince my hubby.

Off to clean then I get to make bunches of felt flowers for my Etsy shop.

Have a fabulous day and hope this card put a smile on your face :)

Andrea

7 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

OMGosh, super cute!! I love this image. Great idea to blow it up to card shape!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute Andrea!! Love the froggy shape...what a fun idea!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Those frog lips are hilarious! Yes, it is so cute, and definitely puts a smile on my face! TFS!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Love this froggy :)

LindaC said...

This is just too cute!!

Melyssa said...

Oh how CUUUUUTE!! I just love this Andrea! I love the colouring and collar and the super sized frog.

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely card!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saskia :)