Friday, October 22, 2010

Its Fourth Friday challenge time again!

Well, you know the holidays are coming and for us crafters its time to get moving. I love the tradition of sending holiday cards. So...for this month's challenge - we want to see your Holiday cards. Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa - even New Year's - any Holiday card is fair game. The only rule is that you link up a project newly created for this challenge, although feel free to combine it with other current challenges out there in blogland. Although we would love to see all the art you care to share, everyone will be entered in the prize drawing only once.

One winner will be drawn randomly to win the prize. You have until midnight (EST) on Saturday, October 30th to link up your project. Just click the little froggy face at the bottom of this post to add your project.Your prize this month is this super cute Eat Cake Graphics cling stamp.
Can't wait to see what you create!

Here are my projects to share and it is just a reminder that we are so close to all of the wonderful holidays...
With this box I began with a clear box and felt ribbon (which I found each of these items in the $1 bin at Michaels...oh so long ago). I began to wrap the felt ribbon around bottom portion of the box and applied glue to the end to keep it together...covered the top portion with paper, used the festive fall wreath stamp to create a Christmas wreath and used the sentiment from the wonder stamp set to add a tag.I have been making many new Christmas ornaments in the past few days and loved making this little tree. Supplies used (from Paper Garden Projects) for gift set: the wonder clear stamp set, festive fall clear stamp set, copic markers.


This card is using the new digital cardinal set offered in the shop as well. I love the small lines, precious bird and ease of cutting. The sentiment comes from the fox set which seemed perfect for this card.

Enjoy, have fun and make sure you head on over and take part in this week's challenge!

Until tomorrow...

Andrea

11 comments:

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Oh My! Awesome projects. I love the paper piecrs leaves and cardinal - I would have never thought of that - it looks awesome. (you tree ornament is super sweet too!)

Julie E said...

I love all your projects! Always such an inspiration. And you are making ornaments too?!! Sooo cute!

Anita said...

Wow, love all your projects...they are so pretty.

Viola Mahr said...

Andrea, I am sooooo glad I found your blog! Your cards are very very lovely, and has that touch of shabby that I love so much! Would you consider adding a newsletter link to your blog so I can stay updated? I added you to my shabby-girls list ;) Thank you so much for your beautiful inspiration.

Hugs,
Viola

Zarah said...

Beautiful stuff! I especially LOVE that li'l tree! It's just adoooooorable! ♥

croppixie said...

OH my goodness Andrea these projects are gorgeous!! And the little tree is too cute!

Cheryl said...

What wonderful projects!

MiamiKel said...

WOW< these are just stunning!

I couldnt' find the post for the hop so just in case I wanted to drop a note here, too! :)

Tracy said...

i love your little Christmas tree, it is so cute! I was here for the blog hop, but couldnt find the post.

scrapn_momof2 said...

I too came here thru the Whimsie Doodles Blog Hop but stalk your blog occasionally. Your projects are always beautiful. I love the little tree!!

carpediem said...

cute project! laura j