Tuesday, October 12, 2010

the sweet shop is closed...

Well for me at least. I have been a long time consumer of sugar and boy do I love to have it by my side throughout the day...but it is probably time to send it on its way. How do I break this relationship though when it seems to be in everything? Me and willpower don't always get along...ok, maybe more like never so this is really going to be a challenge. Thankfully, as I have mentioned many times before, I can still craft something sweet...so I did.

I wanted to fill this little house box with a set of tags that are ready to be used for little treat bags/greeting cards. I used small paper bags which are just stitched up on each side. Just slip in a little treat where the bag opens on top and it is ready to be given to that special someone!

Supplies used: sentiment edibles from Whimsie Doodles, yummy doodles from Whimsie Doodles, triple cupcakes from MelJen's Designs, strawberries clear stamp set from Paper Garden Projects, and wrinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique.

Now just for a sneak peek of new felt flowers that will be appearing in my etsy shop tonight.

Hope you are enjoying your day! Off to ship some goodies off to some wonderful friends and not eat sugar...right :)

Andrea

8 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is a sweet project!!!!!Love the flowers!!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

What a Super Sweet project!!

LindaC said...

I am SO loving your tags and the sweet little container! You do such amazing work! I understand the sugar addiction...I have it too. Good luck staying away!

Kelly Massman said...

Love all your "sweet" projects and your flowers look so pretty, too!

Nicole said...

Your awesomeness astounds me every time! hugs!

Karey said...

I am going to have to stop looking, I alway love your things. And want them all (kinda like your sugar addition). LOL

Ros said...

Fabulous idea ... beautifully done

Anita said...

Well, these are the most gorgeous tags I think I've ever seen. And they look good enough to eat...such pretty colors!