Sunday, October 3, 2010

there is a breeze...

The air is starting to change and I feel it! We spent the day walking through a new park and watching the little ones play. It was an amazing day and I can't wait for many more to come when we can finally enjoy the great outdoors. As we are now in October the decorations are going up everywhere. One of the department stores we visited today already had their Christmas retail out and ready...wow! Bring it on I say.

Today, over at 365 Cards blog, another wonderful challenge and images from Character Cafe.

I am preparing many...really, so many items to post in my Etsy shop this week (trying for Wednesday). If you have been looking for deals like I have...I will have plenty. I need to clear out my stash of yummy projects and using the next few weeks to do so. If you have any questions please let me know.

Before I go...thank you so much to everyone who joined the MelJen's Designs blog hop. It was a huge success and I enjoyed reading each and every comment! I will be spending the next few days checking out all of the projects.

See you soon!

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I honestly can't wait until Wednesday! Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. Love the wrinkle ribbon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Lovely Andrea, love these! i need to stamp on patterned papers more often, you make it look aweseome! xo

    ReplyDelete