Friday, October 8, 2010

whats with the hang up...

A pleasant day so far...not that I am expecting things to change drastically, but enjoying my Friday and hope you are as well. I have been in my crafting "kitchen" much of the day and can't wait to bring you a few new goodies I have whipped up celebrating the new releases from Whimsie Doodles.

Snowman Soup (above) - only the snowman was used.

Snow Girl (above)


Snow Boy (above) - only the jar was used.

Two Halloween projects to share before I step away from the computer...

Supplies: freaky little friends (Whimsie Doodles) sentiment, container (Paper Garden Projects), woodgrain stamp (Paper Garden Projects), wrinkle ribbon (Prairie Bird Boutique).

Halloween Mini Tags (above)

8 comments:

mforquer said...

Andrea - these are gorgeous!! I would love to spend a day with you in your craft Kitchen!!! Seriously, beautiful!

Julie E said...

Serious cuteness with all of these!!!!

Jacilynn said...

wow! amazing projects

Anita said...

Andrea, I love all your projects. They're all beautiful. Wow, you've been very, very busy!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Amazing projects, Andrea!! Love the all!!

Lynnda Hosni said...

Amazing projects ...all are simply jaw-dropping!!! Stunning..totally awesome...I always love to see your creation over at MTC.... thanks for the chance too...xx

Kathy said...

These are all so adorable!! What sweet gifts!

Country Mouse said...

You're projects are just stunning!! You are so talented!! Love your blog...I'm a new follower too!!